IOSS Registration & Intermediary | Q&A
1. Does EAS register companies for IOSS?
2. What is EAS IOSS service?
3. EAS IOSS pricing?
The all-inclusive IOSS service has a transaction fee of 1,25€ / EU order.
No registration fees, monthly fees or minimum volumes.
We add a 6€ invoicing fee (per invoice) once your monthly invoice exceeds 30€. The maximum invoicing fee is 6€ per month.
4. How to start with EAS?
- A copy of a Company / sole trader registration document
- A copy of an official ID
- Copy of VAT registration (only if you have a VAT registration)
5. Which eCommerce platforms are supported by EAS?
EAS supports most of the popular eCommerce platforms.
Currently you can use EAS with:
6. Do I get unique IOSS number with EAS?
Yes, EAS registers companies for unique IOSS numbers. We are a compliance solution provider we make sure you are 100% compliant.
7. How do I register for IOSS?
8. What does IOSS registered mean?
9. How much does IOSS registration cost?
10. Is IOSS number the same as VAT number?
11. Is IOSS compulsory?
12. What happens if I don’t register for IOSS?
13. What are the benefits of IOSS?
- Better customer experience
- VAT can be charged at checkout, not at arrival
- Lower delivery fees
- Faster deliveries
- Postal delivery possible
- No post-purchase actions are required from your customers
14. Does IOSS include shipping costs?
15. Do I need to be VAT registered to sell in EU?
16. Can I have IOSS registration in UK?
After Brexit, no you can’t.
17. How do I register for IOSS in UK?
18. What is an IOSS intermediary?
19. What to concern about IOSS number?
Subscribe to newsletter
Have a talk about IOSS!
Learn more about us
Union-OSS VAT filing (step 3) | EU VAT compliance guide
Submitting the OSS report and paying the VAT is done through the national tax office portal where you find your other taxation details and did the Union-OSS registration
Partnership: EAS x Easyship
If you have more questions about IOSS registration, IOSS intermediary services, IOSS reporting, filing or eCommerce connection, we are here for you!
VAT calculation | EU VAT compliance guide
Again there are good and bad news. Bad news is that you cannot sell at your domestic VAT rates anymore