IOSS Registration & Intermediary | Q&A
1. How do I register for IOSS?
2. What does IOSS registered mean?
3. How much does IOSS registration cost?
4. Is IOSS number the same as VAT number?
5. Is IOSS compulsory?
6. What happens if I don’t register for IOSS?
7. What are the benefits of IOSS?
- Better customer experience
- VAT can be charged at checkout, not at arrival
- Lower delivery fees
- Faster deliveries
- Postal delivery possible
- No post-purchase actions are required from your customers
8. Does IOSS include shipping costs?
9. Do I need to be VAT registered to sell in EU?
10. Can I have IOSS registration in UK?
After Brexit, no you can’t.
11. How do I register for IOSS in UK?
12. What is an IOSS intermediary?
13. What to concern about IOSS number?
Have a talk about IOSS!
Learn more about us
Unless you are selling via an actual marketplace such as Amazon or eBay, you are not compliant. Logistics or other companies in the delivery chain are not, by definition, facilitating sales as the regulation presumes.
Again there are good and bad news. Bad news is that you cannot sell at your domestic VAT rates anymore
Want to sell to the EU? IOSS is the way to go! Brexit and EU regulatory changes have pretty much seized all cross-border commerce from outside of EU.