IOSS Registration & Intermediary | Q&A
IOSS is a simplified VAT scheme for cross-border sales. IOSS simplifies compliance and reduce costs for sellers.
If you have any questions about IOSS registration, intermediary services, reporting, filing, or cross-border sales, we are here to help.
EAS is a fully automated, no-code solution for IOSS, OSS, Non-Union OSS, and UK VAT. With EAS, you can expand to new markets with ease.
1. Does EAS register companies for IOSS?
2. What is EAS IOSS service?
3. EAS IOSS pricing?
The all-inclusive IOSS service has a transaction fee of 1,25€ / EU order.
No registration fees, monthly fees or minimum volumes.
We add a 6€ invoicing fee (per invoice) once your monthly invoice exceeds 30€. The maximum invoicing fee is 6€ per month.
4. How to start with EAS?
- A copy of a Company / sole trader registration document
- A copy of an official ID
- Copy of VAT registration (only if you have a VAT registration)
5. Which eCommerce platforms are supported by EAS?
EAS supports most of the popular eCommerce platforms.
Currently you can use EAS with:
6. Do I get unique IOSS number with EAS?
Yes, EAS registers companies for unique IOSS numbers. We are a compliance solution provider we make sure you are 100% compliant.
7. How do I register for IOSS?
8. What does IOSS registered mean?
9. How much does IOSS registration cost?
10. Is IOSS number the same as VAT number?
11. Is IOSS compulsory?
12. What happens if I don’t register for IOSS?
13. What are the benefits of IOSS?
- Better customer experience
- VAT can be charged at checkout, not at arrival
- Lower delivery fees
- Faster deliveries
- Postal delivery possible
- No post-purchase actions are required from your customers
14. Does IOSS include shipping costs?
15. Do I need to be VAT registered to sell in EU?
16. Can I have IOSS registration in UK?
After Brexit, no you can’t.